Are you looking for a new challenge? We are looking for two Coordinators to join our growing team.
Full-time 35 hours per week, £23,000
We are a social enterprise and charitable company. Now the largest recycler of bikes in the UK with 25 employees and a turnover of £750,000 our aim is a future where everyone has the opportunity to cycling and its benefits, and access to the support, advice and skills they need to keep their bike safely on the road. We refurbish donated bikes, sell them at affordable prices and use the proceeds to overcome barriers to cycling in Scotland.
This role is responsible for coordinating service delivery for The Bike Station in Perth. Supported by the Senior Management team, you will ensure the successful day-to-day delivery of The Bike Station activity including, refurbishment and sale of donated bikes, the coordination and delivery of training and Fix Your Own sessions and the coordination and delivery of commercial and community events.
- Responsible for the administrative duties and tasks to support the day-to-day operations of the social enterprise and charity.
- Coordinate a smooth working environment through the management of IT and telephone infrastructure and support contracts.
- Oversee general maintenance and implement fire, health and safety recommendations.
- Assist in the coordination of regular training, events and activities hosted within The Bike Station.
- Provide high-quality support to customers including the resolution and closure of complex queries with minimal supervision.
- Responsible for organising calendars, events and training for the staff team including coordinating training, Dr Bike, public and commercial events.
- Maintain good relationships with key stakeholders in the region, including suppliers, supporters, referral partners, customers and beneficiaries.
- Contribute to the development of operating procedures, under guidance from the Production Manager.
- Ensure best practice across all The Bike Stations systems especially with regard to data protection.
- Other duties as required.
- Minimum of 4 years experience delivering administrative support, preferably within the retail or charity sector.
- Experience of coordinating projects and activities, and meeting targets and objectives within a strategic framework.
- Experience of managing external stakeholders and a demonstrated ability to cultivate and maintain good working relationships.
- High level of organisational skills with exceptional attention to detail and a thorough and systematic approach to diagnosing and solving problems.
- Exceptional Administration skills
- Highly organised
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Initiative and problem solving
- Team working
- Conflict resolution
- Ability to work under pressure
Closing date: 21st March 2020
Please email completed application form email@example.com