The Bike Station has had to adjust operation during Covid-19. We have stopped our volunteer program, Velotech, and FYOB programs. We have also stopped doing major repairs, bike services, and collections.
We hope to be back at full capacity in the future and thank you for the patience and understanding during this difficult time.
What to expect when you visit during Covid-19:
- Because we restrict numbers the door will be locked, so please knock. (We won’t think it’s rude.)
- Two is a magic number for us. Since social distancing is a priority, we only allow two customers in the shop at any one time, a two-in two-out policy. If you’re waiting outside, please queue two metres apart.
- We have two queues: one for bike sales and the second for parts, minor repairs and warranty enquiries.
- We use a one-way system in the store. Look out for the arrows on the floor and please follow any advice provided by our team.
- There are no test rides currently, however, our three-month warranty remains.