WE ARE OPEN!
Our Opening hours are: Saturday 10am-4.30pm for bike sales and on the spot repairs. Our address is: The Bike Station, 250 Causewayside, Newington, Edinburgh EH9 1UU.
We’ve listened to customer feedback and have made improvements to how we do things. We want to make sure our team and our communities stay safe AND that you can still cycle home an affordable quality refurbished bike. Please read all the information below to understand how we operate at the moment.
Coming to the shop
Firstly, if you are feeling under the weather please stay at home.
- From 10 July masks are mandatory in our branches to protect customers and staff, so please come prepared. No mask. No entry.
- The door will be locked, please knock.
- Waiting outside? Please queue 2 metres apart.
- In Edinburgh, we have a two in two out policy and two queues – one for bike sales; the other for parts, minor repairs and warranty enquiries.
- We use a one-way system in store. Look out for the arrows on the floor and please follow any advice provided by our team.
- So we can keep the queues moving we will ask you to complete you purchase as quickly as possible, with a guide time of 10 minutes per person.
- There are no test rides currently, however our 3 month warranty remains.
- To help us keep things clean please do not handle items unnecessarily.
Card payments only. We will clean the machine each time.
We are doing minor repairs on the spot on Saturdays only (puncture repairs and minor adjustments), but please wait outside until it’s finished and the mechanic will let you know when to come in. We will clean your bike when it’s received and when it’s handed back.
We will be accepting donations only on FRIDAYS [10.00am-4.30pm].
Keep your eyes open for some exciting developments.
Stay safe and ride bikes!