WE ARE OPENING!
Thank you for all your support in our recent crowdfunding campaign:
We are delighted to say we will be open again on Friday 3rd April.
Our Opening hours are: Friday and Saturday 10am -4.30pm for bike sales and some repairs.
We will be changing how we do things to make sure our team and our communities stay safe AND so you can still cycle home an affordable quality refurbished bike. Please read all the information below to understand how we operate at the moment. If you’d like to buy a bike we’d like to make sure it is as safe and still an enjoyable experience as possible!
Coming to the shop
Firstly, if you are feeling under the weather please stay at home.
- Our opening hours are: Friday and Saturday 10am -4.30pm for bike sales and some repairs
- Please note that the door will be locked, so please knock.
- Waiting outside? – Please queue 2 meters apart, we have some tyres which are spaced out to stand in.
- We will allow 1 customer in the shop at a time, and to help ensure everyone gets a look, we will let you stay for a maximum of 10 minutes. If you would like to browse longer, many of our bikes will be on social media.
For the time being there will be no test rides however the usual 3 month warranty remains.
- To help us manage keeping things clean – please do not handle things unnecessarily in the shop.
- We currently aren’t accepting any donations,
- There are also no FYOB sessions
Card payments only. We will clean the machine each time, or if you see a bike on our social media you can pay by bank transfer and collect, please email email@example.com to reserve the bike and arrange the payment.
You can still book in a repair. Please phone us on 0131 668 1967 to book/arrange the repair service. It may take us a little longer than usual.
We are still doing minor repairs on the spot Fridays and Saturdays, but please wait outside until it’s finished and the mechanic will let you know when to come in.
We will clean your bike when it’s received and when it’s handed back.
We currently aren’t accepting any donations.
Keep your eyes open for some exciting developments.
Stay safe and ride bikes!
#Love bikes and adventure
See you soon
From the team at The Bike Station in Perth and Edinburgh
The Edinburgh Bike Station is located at 250 Causewayside, Newington, Edinburgh, EH9 1UU.
Our Edinburgh site offers: bikes for sale, a full cycle matainance service , a range of training courses and the Balance Bike Project. Edinburgh is also the admistrative centre of the Bike Station group.
Our shop and training space was re-fitted in 2017