Fix your own bike
- Want to repair or service your own bike?
- Nowhere to do the work?
- Don’t have the right tools?
- Need advice or parts?
Why not hire a fully-equipped work stand in the Bike Station for just £6 per hour? This gives you:
- A work stand and work space, and access to all the specialist tools you need.
- Free tea, coffee, gloves and overalls for you, and free oil and grease for your bike.
- Expert help and advice, including manuals.
- We also have a wide range of new and second-hand parts for sale.
No need to book – just turn up!
Fix Your Own Bike runs every Wednesday 4pm – 8pm (last entry 7pm); and every Saturday 12pm – 4pm.
Please note those under sixteen years old must be accompanied by an adult.