We want you to find the bike of your life.
On the 13th of February, if you come and buy a bike from either our Edinburgh or Perth branch you can choose to enter into our prize draw.
First prize is winning your bike for free.
Second prize is some love for your bike with a BELLS AND WHISTLE SERVICE.
What you need to do:
1) Visit our shop in Perth or Edinburgh on the 13th of February.
2) Find a two-wheeled, one-wheeled or three-wheeled bike that tickles your fancy.
3) Once you’ve bought your trusted steed, take a photo of the two of you together at the shop and post this to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter – tagging us in your public post so we can see the photo.
- For Facebook Tag @perthbikestation or @TheBikeStationEdinburgh with the hashtag #thebikestationlove
- For Twitter Tag @TheBikeStation with the hashtag #thebikestationlove
- For Instagram Tag the_bikestation/ with the hashtag #thebikestationlove
4. Keep your proof of purchase, and we will announce the winner via our social media on the 17th of February.
Ride bikes, have fun, and love life.
Stuff that might be on your mind
Will it be safe?
YES. Protect yourself. Protect others. Unless exempt, face coverings are essential. We have hand sanitiser in the shop, and only allow two people in at a time. We promote socially distanced queuing (please dress appropriately for unpredictable Scottish weather).
Why are you encouraging people to come into the shop when we need to stay at home?
Excellent question. Bike shops are considered an essential business and we carefully manage the number of people in the shop, ensuring all our staff have face masks and encouraging everyone (our lovely customers included) to sanitise their hands when they come in the shop. We do our best to offer a friendly and efficient service – so will endeavour to find you your ideal bike as quickly as possible. We have a wide range of very special bikes and we believe wheel love is possible for everyone.
Can’t you just sell bikes online?
One day we will have super slick online service, but until then we are a small, but mighty charity doing our best to do awesome cycle-centric community work in a pandemic. We don’t have the funds or staff to migrate everything online just yet. Bear with us, support us and we will get there. Until then, we have two safe and efficient physical shop environment.