Buy a gift card from The Bike Station
Buy the keen bike enthusiast in your life a gift card from The Bike Station!
The gift card can be used to:
- Buy bikes, parts and accessories;
- Pay for bike repairs and servicing;
- Pay for our training courses.
How to purchase a gift card
You can purchase a voucher online or at our stores in Edinburgh and Perth. Vouchers bought online can be redeemed at both stores.
If you are booking a course, please email us at email@example.com with the course dates and let us know you have a voucher.
To purchase a voucher online, follow the steps below:
Terms and conditions
Our gift cards are sold online on The Bike Station website.
The following terms and conditions apply to our gift cards:
- The gift card can be redeemed in our Edinburgh or Perth branches and can be used towards the purchase of a bike, servicing or repairing a bike and towards accessories.
- The gift card can be used to book a place in one of our training courses. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book the place on one of the training courses/classes.
- Gift cards cannot be used for other telephone or online purchases.
- Gift cards are not valid against the purchase of more gift cards.
- If you do not spend the entire amount on the gift card, the remaining balance will be updated after each purchase and you can use the voucher in future purchases.
- Gift cards can be used as part payment for a transaction with the remaining balance being paid by another accepted method.
- If any product purchased with a gift card is subsequently exchanged for a product of a lower price or for a refund, any money owing will be issued as a voucher.
- Gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The gift card is not a cheque guarantee, credit, debit or charge card. The Bike Station cannot be held liable for lost or stolen cards – please protect them as you would protect cash.
- Your gift card will expire 12 months after the date of issue. Any remaining balance is cancelled upon expiry. We reserve the right to amend terms and conditions of our gift cards at any time and take appropriate action, including cancellation of a card, if necessary, in return for an appropriate refund.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions affect your rights at law (for instance, under the Consumer Rights Act 2015). Please see the Citizens Advice website at citizensadvice.org.uk for more details.