Revolve is a quality standard for second-hand stores in Scotland and is awarded to stores that meet high standards in safety, cleanliness and service, giving shoppers that extra reassurance to shop second-hand first.
The Bike Station is an accredited Revolve organisation. Accredited organisations are committed to delivering quality, good value and excellent customer service.
We have been assessed in areas such as customer care, shop layout, product testing and health and safety, and are proud to have been assessed as an accredited member of the Revolve network.
Buying from a Revolve accredited organisation, like the Bike Station, means:
- A commitment to quality – so you get great products, good value and excellent customer service
- Expert reconditioned products – from people who know that second-hand doesn’t mean second best
- Safety tested products – you can buy with confidence knowing that products conform to modern safety standards
- Regular training and quality audits – to make sure the organisation continues to meet the Revolve standards
- You’ll be doing the right thing – Revolve accredited organisations care about environmental issues and social impacts of mass manufacture
To find our more about Revolve then please visit the Revolve website.